edited by Ray Trewin
HD9018 D44 C78 2015, Parks Library Floor 3
an SSSA Special Publication
QH545 S63 A38x 2016, Parks Library Tier 3
This book is available as print in the library. Alternatively, follow the linked title for the electronic version, only available to persons affiliated with Iowa State University that have access to our electronic resources i.e., students, staff, and faculty at Iowa State.
Disrupting Maize: food, biotechnology and nationalism in contemporary Mexico
by Gabriela Mendez Cota
SB191 M2 M3767 2016, Parks Library Tier 1
Table of Contents
- Mexican maize : a biotechnological story
- colonial legacies, constitutive disruptions
- Resisting technoscience : the nationalist trap
- The people of maize and the technoscience of culture
- The gift of biotechnological disruption.
Satellite soil moisture retrieval: techniques and applications
Edited by Srivastava, P.K., Petropoulos, G.P., and Kerr, Y.H.
S594 S28x 2016, Parks Library Tier 1